This exceptional home has a large lot, plenty of parking, Muskoka décor and beautiful Georgian Bay hue!
We welcome you to our home as your next sustainable vacation getaway.
Oak Bay Luxury Getaway has signed the Sustainable Tourism 2030 Pledge, to demonstrate our commitment to improving the sustainability performance of our business between now and 2030.
The UN World Tourism Organization defines sustainable tourism as “tourism that takes full account of its current and future economic, social and environmental impacts, addressing the needs of visitors, the industry, the environment and host communities.”
Each year, we commit to measuring and improving our sustainability performance in the following ways:
1. Our environmental impact by encouraging those who drive EV's to come visit and charge your car while you stay with us.
2. We will leave you a small welcome gift intended to share with you some local products so that we can support small business and in particular women owned businesses.
3. We will use smart technology to support the reduction of water consumption and ensure that we are conserving energy when we can.
4. We will continue to support the environment by planting native trees, plants and shrubs to reduce our carbon footprint.
5. We will consciously make environmental choices we all can feel better about.
What can you do in Port Severn?
Visit the Georgian Bay Island National Park
Visit the National Historic Site Lock 45
You can Golf, Swim and Boat
You can ski, snowboard and telemark
You can snowmobile in District 7
Hey, you can even bing watch Netflix
You can visit with friends, you can enjoy
campfires, you can play games, you can eat, drink and enjoy the north.
Join us! We are happy to host!
Lets plan your getaway!